The Scale is Not Your Friend: A Case in Point
Subscribe to future updates
Hi, I’m Barbie Decker. Watch this video to learn about my journey and how I can help you get started on your journey to better health and better finances. I look forward to getting to know you and helping you achieve your goals and dreams.
Recent Blog Posts
What My Clients Say
- “My ‘before’ picture is the last weekend of my life before I decided it was time to start working out and eating better. So many factors led me to that point in my life of being unhappy, unhealthy, and fat. I was 172 pounds and a size 14/16. I ‘carried it well’, I was ‘tall enough to pull it off’, but I hated me. I had grown to hate me through an abusive marriage and didn’t regain my self-esteem after leaving the situation. I didn’t play with my daughter. I didn’t do well at work. The thought of climbing stairs scared me. After that weekend though, Memorial Day weekend in 2008, I finally decided enough was enough, time to stop feeling sorry for myself, and MAKE THE CHANGE! Today I am a lean 140 pounds and size 6.Burklin N.
- “I committed to being fit because I was sick and tired of having a yo-yo effect on my lifestyle since I was a very young child. I had tried fad diets my whole life and nothing worked in lasting. My rock bottom was when I picked up my 6yr old brother from school one day, and as I told him to slow down on eating his pizza because he wanted to grow upwards not sideways, he asked me “Why is that how you got fat, eating a lot?”. That really hit home and I realized, that “YES. That is how I had gotten fat. Now, not only was I fat at that point, but I was a bad role model for my brother.” I YouTubed transformation videos and cameAlta L.
- “- Determination. That is one word that describes me. All my life I’ve struggled with my weight. I was constantly on a diet program. And yes I lost weight. But I would stop the program and gain it all back plus some more new fat cells that tagged along. After pregnancy I hit my all time high 275 lbs!! And after birth only 15 lbs released. I needed to do something. Over the last 3 years I’ve read, researched and learned how to stop dieting and start making permanent behaviors. I started with Chalean Extreme, lost 40 lbs and got on the infomercial. Then I completed Turbo Fire, and most recently Asylum. Through the 3 year journey there have been numerous bumps on the way, but I never gave up my goal. As long as you don’t stay in the deep end you can’t drown.Nana M.
- “In May of 2011 I looked in the mirror and did not recognize the woman staring back at me. I weighed in at 298 pounds (150 pounds over my normal weight); I was overweight, stressed, and sad, depressed and felt defeated. Then I found Beachbody and Karma Chow and they changed my life. Since last may I have lost 60 pounds by eating clean and working out with various beach body workouts. In January I joined a Barbie’s Fit Challenge and have found myself not only getting fitter but also inspired, motivated and happy. Beachbody is something that I believe in as I watch myself and others transform and become a product of the product.My life is still a work in progress because I’m still on a journey to lose 100 pounds this year. With my recent transformation and success I feel like a new woman, I feel healthier, stronger…Diane D.
- “I was tired of not feeling good about myself and not fitting into my clothes. Rock bottom was when I saw pictures of myself with my friends at a Beachbody event in June 2011. Ugh! I did ChaLEAN Extreme, Turbo Fire, and Les Mills Pump, along with Shakeology to achieve my results. I’m happy to say that I have more self-confidence today than I did in my 20′s (I’m 43). I’m comfortable in my own skin. I wore a bikini for the time in over 10 years last month and felt GREAT doing so! My coach Barbie was instrumental to my success. She encouraged me when needed and kicked me in the rear when needed! The accountability was key for me.”Rochelle Griffin